themagicmaelstrom 14400 IN CNAME magicinsydney.wordpress.com. The Magic Maelstrom Blog: A booster I opened. Actually a bit interesting...

Monday, July 27, 2009

A booster I opened. Actually a bit interesting...

These are the contents of an Alara Reborn booster I opened recently:

  1. Colossal Might (As if I need any more)
  2. Jhessian Zombies (meh...)
  3. Ethersworn Shieldmage (might make a W/B protection deck)
  4. Naya Sojouners (who likes Naya anyways?)
  5. Gorger Wurm (spore counter/devour deck? No thanks, already tried it...)
  6. Arsenal Thresher (good early play)
  7. Demonic Dread (so many uses for this card...)
  8. Offering to Asha (the best counterspell I have seen in a while)
  9. Firewild Borderpost (have enough for now...)
  10. Marisi's Twinclaws (going into the Shardblade Borderpost deck I'm using for the PTQ)
  11. Shield of the Righteous (see above for Ethersworn Shieldmage)
  12. Mind Funeral (perfect for my milling deck)
  13. Dragon Token (not that you care...)
  14. Forest (see above)
  15. Mycoid Shepherd (have three now... G/W Zoo deck?)
  16. Sphinx of the Steel Wind (SO going in my Esper Artifact deck... and it's shiny, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment